Saturday, October 13, 2012

What is Fall Without the Pumpkin Patch?

One of my favorite Taylor Swift songs is called "The Best Day."

It's a song that details her growing up under the wing of her parents, and the memories she created there. And how she always had "the best day" with them.

I love that song because it's so tender and reminiscent of my own childhood. And it makes me want to create our own memories for Levi to have.

One of the memories in her song was about going to the pumpkin patch when she was little, and that's one memory I want Levi to have. These fall moments bring us all together, keep us cozy, and bring joy and laughter.

While we may not always have it together every second and be crazy busy, we are having a great time this season with friends, family and play,. And I love being able to share these memories with all of you, here.

























The one and only pic of the three of us and Isaac's eyes are closed!!











2 comments: