Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inside Jokes

Jim Flidge

Butch Slocum

Bert Scrapney

Shakleem, Shakloom, Shaklum. How do you spell that? "Ummmmm....S, underscore, pound sign, H."

GHS (Gigantic Hiny Society)

Stinky, Stanky, Stynky, Stunky, and Stu

Weave's Auto World

Murkle's Meats

Natural Spring Wuutaa

Hello, my name is Habib.

Hralnk O' Chee

Chu

Dist

Fralk, Neeralf, and a Neepkrane

Dreat Creak

Ice Creed Code

Hot Fudge Sundree w/Extree Nrailts

Pop's Franklins

Holes in socks from heater

Guh

In 19....mmmgggeighty2. (Anna's Clara Barton presentation)

Eggypit

Um, Sally, your van is in our yard.

Cops surrounding house w/guns. "It was your cat, ma'am."

Mom rolling around in the front yard shooing off a bird.

There's Teachers...Jobs.

Yeah, Nana's probably up there in the smokin' section.

Lo

Brail

Hi.

Jis talk dirty to me reedie.

Iodow

Love you w/all my heart and soulsch.

Yes, can I check Earl's schedule, please?

What happened to our naps?

THBO

Things of drink.

Thing on the thing.

Get your crap off my crap!

SHOISH!

Beaker

Crapaw

Gastronology

Akaaaaay?

2 comments:

  1. I know...I knew I had forgotten one but couldn't remember what it was! Butch Slocum's twin...

    ReplyDelete