Saturday, January 2, 2010

There Is Hope

To all those who have struggled, are struggling, or will struggle, be encouraged.

Psalm 55:16-19 and 21:
"But I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning, and noon I cry out in distress, and He hears my voice. He ransoms me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me. God, who is enthroned forever, will hear them and afflict them - men who never change their ways and have no fear of God." ... (v. 21) "his speech is smooth as butter, yet war is in his heart; his words are more soothing than oil, yet they are drawn swords."

Isaiah 41:13:
"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

Though many wage war against us, though many have no fear of death, though many afflict our souls with pain and musky toxins we must know there is a way out. We must die daily to try to relinquish control and allow the darkness to be overshadowed by the light. The Lord has you in the palm of His hand and He has never let you go. He will never let you go. He will help you, He will help you, He will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment