Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Manassas Patch

Hello friends!

I am writing to tell you of some very exciting news! Manassas Patch, "a hyper-local news and information site geared to bringing Manassas residents breaking news, insightful columns and event information as it pertains to their community" has just launched. And my articles are in it!

I can't believe I'm staying up this late to tell you about it - I'm actually sitting here thinking how fabulous it would be to nod off. But, I wanted to send an official email to tell you how excited I am.

Please check out the site: http://manassas.patch.com/ when you get a chance. It's a cute site, easy to navigate and fairly unheard of I think.

I met the editor last week for a freelance opportunity and she signed me up. In fact, she gave me my own column. The column is called "Fitness Forward" and it will be a regular are where I will post short blogs and commentary on how to stay fit and healthy in this working world. Check it out!

If you go to the home page all three of my articles should be on the front page - not sure why that happened. I think it's because they're recently posted. Anywhere, there's photos too.

PS - click on the "About Us" tab at the bottom of the website to read about the Contributors. I'm one of them! So exciting!

Hopefully this will be a great thing. I would love to hear thoughts and ideas on new articles to post from you. And as a sidenote, you can comment on my writings and also sign up for regular updates from the site.

Woo!

Ok...now I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed. My "real" job awaits me tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment