Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Birthday of Dreams

This past weekend I celebrated my 29th birthday with my family, including our nearly five month old son, Levi.

I have wanted a child since as long as I can remember.

And last year on my 28th birthday the miracle I dreamed was living inside me. This year, I got to celebrate it, for the first time, as a mother with him.

It is such a blessing to be able to share Levi with my family and to give Isaac, and them, the blessing of his life. It is so much fuller, so much brighter, so much better with him in it. And I'm always excited to see what God will bring us next.

Here are few pictures of our time together.



We had dinner at Tony's on Sunday night.











I love Mom.


And then we went back to mom and pop's for cake and presents.


And in typical Weaver fashion I got a 75th birthday card.


On Monday, we went to Middleburg for some shopping and strolling.











And Levi got his first balloon.


And then someone got tuckered out on the way home.



My last year of 20s. Depressing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment