Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not All Gloomy Days are Depressing

There are rare weekends when I feel accomplished. Running back and forth to and fro and tending to Leaves, "leaves" little time to concentrate on anything else. You learn to manage your time, though. Even if it means playing reruns of "The Duck Song" while you check your Facebook. I know, that's not productive, lol, but you need some time for fun too.

Yesterday I cleaned my kitchen and bathroom with Basic H. It is a Shaklee product made of natural ingredients. I am in love with it.

I started using the Shaklee products recently and I have been nothing but blessed. And I am excited to share it with everyone else.

With just a pinch of the Basic H formula diluted with water you've got your All-Purpose Cleaner and your Window Cleaner.

I love using it for several reasons, but the main one being that I don't have to wait to clean until a time when Levi is not around. I can do it with him nearby without worrying he will inhale fumigating toxins. Or let alone that I will inhale them!

My bathroom is sparkling.

Another reason I like Basic H is because it's cheap...ER than most products and last a very long time. One 16oz bottle serves 48 gallons worth of cleaner for about $10.

I also started using the Get Clean Water. It is also one of the best waters I've ever tasted. Even better than my Brita I have here, which I can still sometimes taste the tap water chemicals.

The thing I love about these products is that they live up to their word. They're integrous. In my new endeavour with this company I have found that not only do the products work and are natural, but the organization in itself has a base of simplicity. The products are easy to understand, categorized with ease, and very clean cut.

Ok...back to the real reason I started this post:

It was to write down thoughts to remind myself of what a good day yesterday was. Although it was rainy and gloomy, Daddy, Levi, and I had some time to play and talk before Daddy went to work.

The rest of the day was followed by a productive early afternoon of cleaning - while simultaneously, Levi taking a two and half hour nap. IN HIS CRIB. Hallelujah!

That was a nice treat for me. He never does that. And as a result, I got a nap in too. Love me a power nap every now and then.

I got a lot of laundry done.

I got a lot of folding that laundry done.

And then we went to Wal-mart.

I just went in to get a few things and I'm embarassed to tell you how much I spent. Needless to say, it was mostly all for Leaves. Except for a bottle of Sauvignon Blaunc I snagged to go with my blue cheese and glazed pecan salad later that night. Heaven.

I actually got some vaccuuming done. I cannot even believe it.

Later that night when Levi went to bed I really had a relaxing few hours just enjoying the breeze coming in through the window and checking email that I needed to get caught up on.

That was followed by some popcorn and an episode of Lost.

LOVE days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment