Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day Parade

I took Levi to his first St. Patty's Day Parade on Saturday. And truthfully, it was my first too. I never really understood St. Patrick's Day. I always felt it was just a day for people to wear green and be spirited. Not a bad thing, but I think a lot of people including myself, don't really know what it's actually about other than it's an Irish holiday.

So what did I do? This year I actually took the time to Google it. Turns out, among many other things, it is recognized for bringing Christianity into Ireland. Pretty cool!

It's still a fun holiday. And a parade to celebrate anything is fine by me.

Isaac was at Army drill so it was just me and some family.




Sweet Mema always on her phone.


I think this is the local Irish Riverdance group in Old Town.



Leave's was tired.


A cute little patron.



Mamma Mia's.


Peek-a-boo!




No comments:

Post a Comment